Want to be featured on my blog?
Submit a Guest Post
My blog is focused on writing resources. Your guest post can fall under any category relevant to writers and authors building their careers.
- Please submit your guest post to email@example.com with the subject line “Guest Post”
- If you were referred to me by a publisher or publicist, please be sure to CC them in the email, so they have note of your submission.
- Please put your guest post content inside of a google document OR a Microsoft document and attach it to the email.
- Please include a 1-2 sentence bio of yourself. Example: C. Penticoff is a young adult fantasy author, business owner, and blogger. She strives to, not only build her own businesses, but help authors build their brands as well.
- Once your guest post is submitted, I will review it and let you know if it has been accepted within a week. If it is accepted, I will give you the date it will be published.
- If your post is accepted, I ask you please share the post on your social media platforms, and anywhere else you can, on the day it is published.
- I may slightly edit your post if accepted.
Guest Post Topic Ideas:
- Create your own
Pitch an idea to me! Maybe you have a good idea that would be relevant to my blog, which isn’t listed below. If you want to pitch an idea to me, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Guest Post Pitch
- Why Every Writer Needs an Editor
- Writing Tips
- Best Websites for Writers
- Best Software for Writers
- How To Create a Successful YouTube Channel
- How to Create a Successful Blog
- Social Media Marketing for Authors
- How to Beat Writer’s Block
- How to Work Efficiently
- How to Create a Successful Author Business
- How to Write a Book
- How to Self-Publish a Book
- Best Small Press Publishing Companies
- Top Mistakes Writers Make
- How to Market Your Book
- Tips on Designing Your Cover